3-Ingredient Chocolate Truffles! The first batch of these is already gone and I’m ready to make more. They’re incredible!
•2 - 9 or 10 oz bags of dark chocolate chips
•1 can coconut milk
•3/4 cup powdered almond butter
•course sea salt (optional)
1) Heat 1 can coconut milk until bubbling
2) Pour warm coconut milk over half (1 bag) of the chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth
3) Stir in 3/4 cup powdered almond butter
4) Refrigerate for 3 hours to firm it up
and then form into balls and place on parchment paper.
5) Place balls in freezer while you melt 2nd bag of chocolate chips (Adding a couple teaspoons of coconut oil will make for smoother melted chocolate.)
6) Dip balls in melted chocolate and place on parchment paper. Sprinkle with sea salt and refrigerate.