We love this take on “pancakes” because it’s quick and easy and delicious besides. Mixing everything in one bowl and then just sticking it in the oven is my kind of simple breakfast. No need to reserve it just for the weekends! I topped this one with sautéed apples (after all, it’s apples galore around here right now), but you can keep it simple with a little maple syrup or top them however you like!
- 6 TB butter
- 2 cups milk of choice (I use raw whole milk)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cup sprouted flour (or flour of choice - I use this sprouted spelt flour)
- 2 TB coconut sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Place the butter in 9x13 baking dish and put in oven to melt as you preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and pour in baking dish on top of the melted butter.
- Bake for approx. 25 minutes