Trying to get healthy meals on the table for your family can sometimes seem a little daunting. I get it. Planning in advance is the key, but for me, that has never been my strong suit. So, we end up eating a lot of the same meals over and over. I've tried meal planning apps/programs in the past, but have never loved them. They're just not flexible enough, or I don't love the meal suggestions, or they're not simple enough to use.
Outside of actually doing your grocery shopping for you and delivering meal boxes to your door (if you're looking for that, Sunbasket is the answer!), it does it all!
- All of the recipes are healthy, balanced, REAL FOOD recipes. And you can further narrow down to your specific style of eating - paleo, GAPS, vegetarian, autoimmune paleo, etc. With a click, you can even choose to exclude recipes that include a specific ingredient. (Got an egg allergy, no worries! Check the box to exclude them from your plans.) Or, with a click, enter ingredients that you want to use this week. (Are you eating seasonally and have lots of kale and carrots and beets to use right now? Perfect. Check the box!)
- Real Plans will work with your schedule, and provide as many or as few meals as you want for the week. You can change the portion sizes depending on how many people will be eating, and double it if you want to freeze a batch for another night! It automatically changes the amounts in the recipe based on how many people you say you want to feed. No math skills necessary! :)
- Once your meal plan for the week is set, it creates a shopping list and timeline that tells you what you need and what you can prep in advance! You can easily add other items to your shopping list that you need or want, so that everything is in one spot!
- It offers literally hundreds of recipes that it will plug in for you, or that you can choose yourself.
- And, on top of it all, you have 24/7 access to live chat assistance, so if you ever have a question, there's someone available to help you!
Basically, you have your own personal virtual assistant helping you plan and get healthy meals on the table for as little as $6 a month! I can guarantee you, it is $6 well spent.
How does it do all of that? Here's a short video that can quickly show you far better than I can tell you!
Now that you've seen how easy it is and you want to plan weekly meals in just a few minutes...